Welcome to My Photography Blog!
Thanks for stopping by! I have created this blog to showcase my portfolio building session photos. I have loved photography since I was a teenager in high school. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I am a picture freak. I'm ALWAYS taking photos.
I've decided to make start a photography business, specializing in on location family portraits, senior photos, engagements and some child photography.
For a limited time only, I am offering a free session and a free 8x10 with a signed model release.
Offer ends September 30, 2006.
Session fee
$75.00
Session fee covers up to 4 people, and $10.00 for each additional person. Session fee is due 5 days prior to session to secure date.
Basic price list
Wallets (set of 8): $12.00
5x7 : $15.00
8x10: $25.00
11x14: $42.00
16x20: $64.00
(All photos 8x10 and larger are mounted
and sprayed to ensure the best quality).
Collages and story boards:
Story boards and collages include up to four images. Add $10.00 for each additional image.
5x10 and 8x10: $45.00
10x10: $50.00
10x20: $60.00
10x30: $75.00
11x14: $63.00
16x20: $84.00
Extras and enhancements $5.00 per print
Black and white
Sepia
Selective coloring
Words
Borders
Prices are subject to change at any time. If you have already booked your session, and the prices change, you will receive the price quoted at the time of booking.
If you'd like to contact me regarding a session, please email me at:
creativeimagesbymonica@gmail.com
Here's a few photos I took this past weekend.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home