My Website is up!
It's not totally finished.. I still have some more portfolio building to do, but I finally have my website up and running.
I'm looking for small children and families to photograph! If you know anyone who would like to take advantage of my free session and free 8 X 10 offer, please send them to my website and have them contact me if they are interested.
Please visit my site and let me know what you think! Would love to hear your thoughts.
www.creativeimagesbymonica.com
Here's a couple of pictures from this weekend.
Bianca is a beautiful young lady. She's graduation this year and is in ROTC with my daughter. I took some Senior photos of her at Medard Park.. seems to be a popular place!


1 Comments:
Monica, I'd love to have you take our pix, too bad you are so far away!
Post a Comment
<< Home