creativeimagesbymonica
My Photography Business Blog..get a sneak peak here from recent sessions and check here for specials.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Free Hit Counter
My Photography Business Blog..get a sneak peak here from recent sessions and check here for specials.
4 Comments:
What a precious baby!
Love the do-rag!!
Mogley/Daphne
What sweet photos! I love babies too!
You really need some help with your newborn baby posing. Try investing in a black velvet background, those look like any mother could have taken them and you charge $100!? Get a seasonal job at a Sears Portrait Studio. There are some very underpaid and overly talented baby photographers in some of our Tampa locations!!
I agree with the above comment. Although I do not think you need to take on a seasonal job at Sears, these baby photos just aren't up to par. I know you are portfolio building, but they do not represent you well. Simple backdrops work best, and go naked...clothes hurt the image. Spend some time parusing the websites of other local photographers and you will see what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home