Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season!
I'm still looking for Newborns to build my portfolio. Check out my website for more details on the portfolio building special.
These were taken at Ploy Thai on Hwy 60 near Chili's


These were taken at Pink & White Nails Serenity Spa on Bloomingdale... This place is gorgeous inside. They even have complimentary wine and champagne and LIMO service for those special events.. Prom, Bridal parties etc.


I'm still looking for Newborns to build my portfolio. Check out my website for more details on the portfolio building special.
I completed my first commercial photo shoots today and am pretty happy with the outcome. Here's a few of my favorites!
These were taken at Ploy Thai on Hwy 60 near Chili's
These next few are from Pacific Grille on Lithia Pinecrest in the Steinmart Plaza.. This place was fabulous. Their presentation is beautiful. It almost looks to good to eat. I was lucky enough to get to eat this wonderful food after the shoot was over and boy was it delicious. The Volcano rolls, Salmon rolls, noodle salad.. delicious!!
Labels: Commercial Photos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home