Monday, January 08, 2007

Wedding Details





I went to a wedding yesterday of a dear family friend and shot some photos. I've never done wedding photography before, but, I get inquiries all the time as to whether I do weddings or not. I definately would love to learn wedding photography! These are just a few samples of the beautiful decor of this wedding.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Karson and Kami said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! I love weddings! However, photographing one scares me so much! I know how important my photos were on my wedding. I told my mom that I wanted to spend the most on my wedding photography to make sure I got everything. I think you'd do GREAT doing weddings! You should really take on a client and see if you like it! :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lorrie said...

Great pictures. I did ONE wedding and although the family loved the pics -- I don't know that I would EVER do it again! The stress was more than I could handle. I got CRAPPY photos of my wedding and I was so afraid of messing up theirs! I love the perspective of the pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Hit Counter